Individual membership levels to suit to all levels of applicant
Our streamlined individual membership levels reflect a three-tier approach – Associate, Member and Fellow and this is linked to experience, knowledge, and personal achievement.
This new structure enables initial ICFM membership access at Associate level, but also provides the option to apply for Member or Fellow level, subject of course to the required criteria being achieved.
- All new applications initially commence at Associate level for just – £60 per annum
- Once registered as an Associate you have the opportunity to extend to full Member level status – £70 per annum (an additional £10 over the initial Associate level)
- The enhanced Fellowship Level is also available for – £80 per annum (an additional £20 over the initial Associate level)
Membership benefits include:
- Professional recognition and designatory letters after your name
- Opportunities to sharpen your professional skills and knowledge
- Access to an invaluable network of contacts
- Free attendance at the Annual National Members’ Conference
- Online library of reference material for fleet guidance